Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thanks to Daddyo



I'm not much for fantasy. Or at least I don't dwell on fantasy. If I start fantasizing about something then I want to make it happen. So even though I've wanted to travel to Australia and New Zealand for a long time I didn't really take much time dreaming about it, imagining it. I just didn't think it was going to happen.

But now, because of the love of my father for his three kids, and because of the inheritance that he left us, I am finally able to take the trip I've always wanted to take. And now that it's going to be a reality I've allowed myself to fantasize about it. And that is quite wonderful.

One of the main reasons I chose to go in Feb/March is to be at Sydney Pride, known there as Mardi Gras. It's the biggest LGBT pride celebration in the world, so they say. Get a taste of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment